This dinner (plus the beaut photo I got from it) was too good to not have a post about it. Plus it’s pretty quick and easy, so LOVE that.
Lentil pasta (I used Banza penne)
Eggs (2 is probably good if using a whole eggplant)
Trader Joe’s Crispbread Crackers x2
Seasonings (I use TJs 21 salute)
Nutritional Yeast (adds a cheesey flavor)
Rao’s red sauce
You can really mix up the veggies and seasonings however you like! Maybe you want to add spinach or have no tomatoes, you do you! I just eyeballed adding in the seasonings and nutritional yeast when I made the breading.
1. Heat air fryer and boil water for pasta
2. Cut veggies
3. Have two bowls: one for egg, one for breading
4. Blend the crispbread, seasonings, and nutritional yeast (I don’t measure, so what feels right)
5. Dip eggplant in egg then breading and put in air fryer for about 8 minutes or until done
6. Add zucchini and tomatoes to drained pasta noodles and sauté with some TJs pesto
7. Throw it all into a bowl and add sauce and cheese and ENJOY!
I only got a pic of the finished product because I didn’t know it’d be so good. but the process was easy and doesn’t need pics.
0 views0 comments