Ever in a pinch? Not great at cooking? Just want something easy? Not sure how to throw together a meal?
I got you!
I'm here to make things easier and tastier! Personalize it for whatever you have on hand or whatever sounds good!
Your largest sheet pan
Protein: chicken, pork, turkey, steak, sausage
Greens: green beans, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, broccoli
Starchy veggie: sweet potatoes, white potatoes, squash, carrots
Others: onions, peppers, zucchini, eggplant, vegetable medley, anything else you want to add to it!
Seasoning: whatever you like! Get creative! I have my go to Greek seasoning, chili powder, Italian seasonings, ranch seasoning packet, fajita, etc...
Optional: butter and bacon (sometimes I like this on my greens), sauce (for serving)
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Chop veggies as needed - I like to do potatoes in about 1 inch cubes, slice zucchini, half the Brussels sprouts
3. Cut up protein as needed - Cook time is about 30 min so I suggest you cut up larger pieces of meat into smaller chunk (like chicken breasts) or I just like to use chicken tenders since they are smaller!
1. Toss starchy vegetables in avocado oil and seasoning, place on third on pan
2. Line the middle of your pan with your protein, season, drizzle some avocado oil
3. Over the other third of your pan with your greens, you can drizzle with oil & seasoning or toss on a little butter, bacon, and seasonings!
4. Place in oven for about 30 minutes or until everything is cooked through, checking about halfway through to mix up
I added some Tessemae's habanero ranch with my meal, although I didn’t need to, I just eat it on almost everything!