We're keeping it easy and versatile again this week!
You can really turn these into any flavor you want and put them with anything. Super simple, fast, and adaptable.
The recipe I have here is for barbecue meatballs, all you have to do is switch it up a bit and season a little different and it can easily be Italian or Mexican and you have a variety for any and every night of the week!
1 lb Ground meat (beef, turkey, pork, whatever you prefer)
1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
Handful Spinach, torn up
1-2 slices Pepper-jack cheese, torn up
1/4 cup Barbecue sauce
Seasonings as preferred: salt, pepper, chili powder
Like I said, you can easily take out the cheese and barbecue sauce and switch up the seasonings and have an entirely different meal for any and every night of the week!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients into a bowl
3. Mix it all together. I like to use my hands to get it all evenly mixed plus fewer dishes!
4. Ball and place on baking sheet
*Pro Tip: You can make them ahead of time and use the same bowl (holla, fewer dishes!) and place all the balls into the fridge to quickly grab and throw into the oven when you're in a pinch!
5. Place in the oven for about 15-20 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown. Sometimes I'll turn them part of the way through as well.