I'm a little late to the game with the quarantine banana bread making, but hey, I finally made it!
I also wanted to make it without all the guilt and things that weigh me down. Plus, it's all things I regularly have on hand! Which makes it super simple to throw together any time! (Which can be dangerous) ; )
2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 tbsp cup local honey
2 tbsp cup pure maple syrup
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 chopped walnuts (more or less as desired)
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (more or less as desired)
1 large, ripe banana, mashed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl
3. Put into desired baking dish (grease if necessary for pan, I like coconut oil or ghee). You can do mini loaves, a couple small loaves, squares, or I just did one regular loaf.
4. Bake until cooked through and toothpick or knife comes out clean. For a regular loaf it took about 35 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, gently take out of pan, let cool, enjoy!