I am all for quick, easy, tasty meals you can throw together in no time (in case you haven't figured that out yet)!
I haven't always been a huge enchilada fan because I feel like when you're out you never know how slathered it'll be or how quality it will be. So, making these at home is my favorite option because I can load up the insides and not slather in cheese sauce! Ha!
Seasoned chicken (I like to just have some cooked in the fridge for whatever I want to make)
Trader Joe's Chili Onion Crunch
Tortillas (I’ve used regular for his and these are @sietefoods for mine!)
Black beans (I wanted to make a couple veggie ones but I was out 😞)
3. Toss peppers, corn, and black beans in Trader Joe's Chili Onion Crunch
4. Warm tortillas about 15 seconds each side
5. Fill tortillas however you like! I like to put a thin layer of sauce and stuff with chicken and pepper mix
6. Roll up tortillas and top with sauce and cheese as desired
7. Bake at 350 (ish) for about 15 min.
8. Add some toppings and enjoy!
Enjoy the images of enchiladas in the making in the kitchen! I'm also alllll about prepping the foods earlier in the day or week so it is even quicker to throw together and less mess because cleaning the kitchen/dishes and laundry are the two worst things!
I love to load up with cilantro and green onions with some guac on the side!