Since finding nutritional yeast, I am ALL IN!
I love how it doesn't make you feel all weighed down or guilty but it has the same great taste, I think even better! I wanted to find more uses and get creative.
These make for the perfect side or a quick snack.
Ingredients for 2-4 servings
2 small Zucchini
1 tbsp Avocado Oil (or so)
3 tbsp Almond Flour
3 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
Seasoning as desired and whatever flavor you choose! Sometimes I'll go Greek, sometimes I'll do a chili powder for a kick, or Italian sounds pretty good
They can go great with any meal simply by switching up the seasonings you use!
1. Preheat oven or air fryer (I've only done our Ninja Foodi air crisp on medium temp)
2. Cut zucchini into desired shape (circles, chunks, or lengthwise for fries)
3. Combine almond flour, nutritional yeast, and seasonings into another bowl
4. Toss zucchini with avocado oil until coated (add as needed)
5. Add flour and yeast combination to zucchini and toss until coated
6. Bake or put in the air fryer for about 10 min or until golden
7. Let cook quick and enjoy!